VAPOURIZ FUSE DUAL COIL INTRO
Though it looks like a beginner device, the Vapouriz Fuse Dual Coil Electronic Cigarette is more like a step above with its dual coil configuration and larger battery capacity.
Beginners and experienced vapers will love the simple setup required. It’s not ideal for cloud chasers, but would work great for you if you’re looking for a stealthier vape.
Let’s move on and take a look at what you get in this kit…
PACKAGING & DESIGN
The Fuse Coil comes with a 650mAh Fuse rechargeable battery, one dual coil clearomiser, a USB charging cable, an instruction manual, a metal case, and a free e-liquid of your choice.
Even with the battery and tank, the e-cig is light and compact making it easy to transport. It’s well-made and has a nice, large clicky button. There’s even a slight curve near the button that makes it feel nice and comfortable to hold.
- 1 x 650mAh FUSE (EVOD) Rechargeable Battery with 5v Protection Chip in chrome
- 1 x FUSE Dual Coil, Bottom Fed Clearomizer
- 1 x FUSE USB Charging Cable
- 1 x FUSE Instruction Manual
- 1 x FUSE Metal Case
- 1 x FREE E-Liquid (select your flavour and nicotine strength)
- Simple one-button operation
- Only charge battery with the Vapouriz charger provided
- 1.6 ohm Dual Coils
- 1.6ml Tank Capacity
- Compatible with: Vapouriz Tank, Vapouriz FUSE, V-Pro, EVOD, eGo-type batteries
- Height: 138mm (based on 650mAh battery with Clearomizer)
- Diameter: 14mm
- Advised not to leave batteries charging overnight
Like most other cig-a-like’s, Vepouriz have built this in a way that’s it’s super easy to use.
You don’t have any LED screens to watch over and no adjustment buttons to fiddle around with. All you have to do is press the main fire button and inhale.
Having said this, there is something that sets this device apart from most others, and that’s the 5V Circuit Protection. At this price range, having this sort of protection gives it the edge on most other cig-a-likes I’ve used.
What’s more, if you happen to own or have owned a Kangertech EVOD, you’ll be happy to know that the accessories are compatible with the Fuse Coil.
This includes the cartomisers, batteries and chargers, although we always recommend using the charger the device came with. You don’t fall into the habit of mixing different chargers with different devices, which can be dangerous.
Finally, the Fuse Coil comes in several colours. The choices you currently have are: black, rainbow, blue, red, and purple.
The Fuse Coil comes with a built-in 650mAh battery that lasted me about half a day of continuous use. You can stretch it a bit, but making it last a whole day is near impossible unless you rarely vape on it.
For the price, 650mAh is not bad, but if you plan on vaping on it regularly you’ll want to get an extra battery. You can buy a larger capacity battery too, which come in either 900, 1100, and 1300 mAh.
Charging is done via the included USB cable, and it takes an impressive 30 minutes (more or less) to fully charge the 650mAh.
The clearomiser has a dual coil configuration. You would expect this dual coil to translate to more vapour compared to other e-cigs with a standard single coil, but it didn’t. I was left a little disappointed.
The vapour might not be much to shout about, but the flavour was good. After some use the coils do clog up, so you should be ready with replacement coils, which are easy to replace.
- Refilling is a chore – Bottom fill design makes it less than ideal to fill up the tank
- Coils clog up after a while – The coils tend to gunk up after a while, muting flavour and diminishing vapour
- Low vapour production – If you are looking for clouds, look elsewhere. But if you want a stealth set up, this con can be a huge pro
- 650mAh battery – This may be a step up from cig-a-likes, but not enough to power a dual coil for extended periods. Expect to recharge in the middle of the day unless you get an extra battery, or one with a larger capacity
- Free e-liquid – Not all companies include free e-liquid, so this is a plus
- Inexpensive – You won’t mind leaving your Fuse Coil somewhere, or having to baby it all the time since it’s affordable and easy to replace
- Easy Assembly – Simple setup means less hassle
- Light and compact – Makes transport easy
- Great for MTL vapers – Beginner shifting from analogues will love the mouth to lung draw
- Good flavour – E-liquid has good flavour, though there are better ones out there
- Customizable battery colours – You can swap out your battery anytime to match your mood or personal style
SHOULD YOU GET THE FUSE COIL?
If you’re looking for a simple stealth setup then you can’t go too far wrong with the Fuse Coil.
It”ll suit you if you’re new to vaping, looking for an upgrade from a cig-a-like or simply prefer a mouth to lung vape.
It’s well made and performs well for a price that’s hard to beat.